Tuesday 30 August 2011

Model now!

hertfordshire.models@gmail.com

When I was still just a keen amateur photographer, I did a couple of model portfolio's mostly for friends or friends sister's. As soon as I turned professional, the newspapers had me shooting 'Page 3' models.
Now I was a 'pro' many models approached me wanting me to do their portfolio's. The more I worked on portfolio's and particularly working with professional 'Page 3' models, I began to see the difference attitude makes with a models career. The difference between models who got the majority of the work available were not necessarily the best looking girls - the ones who were most successful were the models with two work ethics. The first was, they would literally work until they dropped to help make the best images. And secondly, you never heard "I'm not doing that" from them - they would look upon their work as half of a shared effort and even f they didn't fully understand what the photographer was trying to achieve, they'd try it just to see how the shot would turn out.
These are the models I love working with. The one's who worked hardest and didn't bring a negative approach into the shoot.
In 2003 I was very fortunate to work with 'Playboy' magazine in the '50th Anniversary Playmate Search.' I did the pre-magazine shoots for four models - Rosa, Kylene, Chrystal and Lillian - that would move the girls onto the 'one on one' shoots with the magazine. It was very exciting. We rented the entire top floor of a hotel and did the shoot there over two days.
Now I split my time between celebrity photography, which is obviously huge business now, and helping models with their portfolio's, web sites, newspaper and magazine shoots. Some of the celebrities I've shot recently include - Daniel Craig, Naomi Watts, Woody Harrelson, Rachel Fox, Richard Gere, Meg Ryan and Alan Rickman.

Don't be afraid of emailing me even if you've never modelled before. Everyone starts somewhere and the next supermodel is just waiting to be discovered! And the most rewarding thing for me in photography is working with 'new' models and helping them get started on an amazing career.

hertfordshire.models@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  247officedept@gmail.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete